HOW TO GET GET READY AND MOVE THE LITTLE THINGS
3 PACKING TIPS FROM A MOVER:
5 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR CARPET INSTALLATION
1. DRIVEWAY – Please clear your driveway prior to our arrival
so our crew can back up their trucks, unload the carpet and
cut the carpet for installation.
2. KNICK KNACKS – Move all little items other than large
furniture pieces. Customer must move electronics, files,
lamps, picture frames, toys, etc. Carpet Now will move beds,
dressers, cabinets, empty shelves, etc.
3. CLOSETS can have hanging clothes so long as they are 3’ or
above the floor. The floors of the closets must be cleared out
on the floor space.
4. NO OTHER TRADES can be in the working areas while we
are installing new carpet (no painters, carpenters, etc.)
5. QUESTIONS? Please reach out to your sales manager with
any questions or call our main office: